This post is also available in Français
Released in France on July 09, 2013
Rappelz Epic 8.2 has revolutionized the current game a lot. Indeed, it has brought a lot of new features to taming by allowing you to tame almost all the creatures in the game!
In addition to new dungeons, and a revolution in creature taming, it has greatly simplified the progress of low levels, to make the game more accessible to all.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the changes :
- Rappelz Epic 8.2 has brought a major change: the soulcards, which allow you to tame almost any creature.
- This Epic allowed a considerable nerve on the first 4 dungeons of the game (Moonlight, Lost Mine, Crystal Valley and Palmir Sanctuary).
- This Epic brought 4 underground dungeons, instantiated and accessible from level 160, as well as their bosses.
- The appearance of Lima equipment and its awakening system.
- Total redesign of the interface, making it more readable.
- Not to mention a long-awaited feature: the ability to stack pet cards.