This post is also available in Français
Released in France on May 05, 2009
In 2009, Rappelz: Navis Lamia has just been released in France
Rappelz: Navis Lamia was released on May 5, 2009, this Epic has brought many new features, a new interface, new creatures, a new quest series, and a new dungeon as well as the redesign of the apprentice island.
Some minor new features of this Epic:
- The loot per turn was created
- The elite 150+ CV zone has been implemented in game
- Possibility of duelling outside an arena
- Increase in the drop rates of R6-R7 stuffs
- Addict points (bear den points) can be obtained by completing quests.
The major new features of this Epic:
- Three new creatures: The Wolf, The Harpy and The Eimus.
- A redesign of the interface
- Appearance of the Navis Lamia, with new quests based on the Recall scenario
- Goddess Donor Ranking: the top 10 in the ranking will receive awards